Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

3 posters

Tailed Beasts

Sauce

Tailed Beasts Empty Tailed Beasts

Post by Sauce Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:49 pm

I have just a few suggestions for the Tailed Beast system.  Please note that they are not very specific, meaning the numbers provided are not what I'm suggesting, but just give a general idea. They can and probably will be changed/worked out.

1) Sentence Count requirements. As I see, all Tailed Beast abilities can be fully mastered for 100 SC. But is there a requirement for actually obtaining the tailed beast? I honk there should be a requirement to actually get the beast, aside from the mastery of the abilities. It would show that the RP'er is worthy of receiving the beast and handling it. And then they would train and show yay thy have the skills to actually master it and keep it. I propose a 50 SC requirement.

Also, I think the Sc requirement for ability mastery should vary from beast to beast. The higher number of tails on the beast, te higher the SC. More tails would mean it's harder to master the beast's abilities, right? Wouldn't Kurama be harder than Shukaku, because of the difference in power? Of course, different beasts have different personalities, so we have to take that into account. So it doesn't strictly have to follow that. For example, Shukaku may be harder to gain trust from than Matatabi.

2) Tailed Beast approval. Now this is not so much an improvement to the actual tailed beast system. It's more of an addition to how we manage the acquiring of tailed beast, to make everything run more smoothly. It may not be too necessary, but I'd like to suggest it. My suggestion is that when an RP'er acquires a Tailed Beast, they should PM a moderator for approval of it, so they can officially acquire it and have their name listed. They would fill out this template and PM it to a moderator:

RP name:
    Tailed Beast acquired:
    Date:
    Link to thread/post:

The moderator would read over the post in which the RP'er acquired the tailed beast, and either approve or disapprove the acquiring of the beast, based on whether or not they think the RP'er is worthy of having it, judging by post quality and/or other criteria if it's needed. If the mod approves, the RP'ers character name would be listed in the Tailed Beast thread. If not, the mod would provide their feedback, and the RP'er would fix whatever needs to be fixed, or do what the mod said. I guess the admin(s) could supervise or monitor this, to prevent mods from being biased or unfair.

3) My third and last suggestion is for a Tailed Beast to be taken away from the RP'er who owns it, if the RP'er has not posted for a certain amount of time. I guess I'd say...3 months. This would prevent situations where a Tailed Beast is owned by an inactive RP'er that hasn't posted in a long time, and the Tailed Beast being stuck with them and not being available to active RP'ers. I was thinking the Tailed Beast would be extracted from the character if the RP'er doesn't post for 3 months, and the character would die. This provides 1) motivation for the RPer to post, and stay posting on the site, and 2) a risk for the character that acquires the Tailed Beast. There has to be some risk or downside to gaining more power than other RP'ers. Once the Tailed Beast is taken away from the RP'er, it'll obviously be available to others.

Last edited by Sauce on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Tailed Beasts Empty Re: Tailed Beasts

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Actually, the tails=power theory came from Kurama's very own arrogance. I'd say it rather depends on the beast's abilities itself along with the general attitude it hold towards a jinjuriki. Personally i believe that Shukaku could take down Matatabi, but get destroyed but Isobu. I also believe that Saiken could actually defeat one like Chomei and Gyuuki. If anything Kurama may still be the hardest to obtain and master but mostly because of it's own power and pride, not because of the number of tails.

Other than that i agree with what you suggested here! Very Happy
    Kaihri Shibo
    Kaihri Shibo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaihri Shibo Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:08 pm

There should be a difference if someone is going to capture the beast alone or if someone is helping.
    Also there should be of course the good enough Fuin-Jutsu to seal them, which has to obtained before that too.

That's for obaining a Bijuu.

For using and mastering it's abilitiy, it's strength does only matter, if the Bijuu itself is not friendly towards you.
    So the whole Bijuu-System should be worked out properly, but you made a good suggestion there.
    Sauce

Post by Sauce Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Hmm I see what you mean. Thanks Very Happy

Posted the 2nd and 3rd suggestions
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:05 pm

2) Tailed Beast approval. Now this is not so much an improvement to the actual tailed beast system. It's more of an addition to how we manage the acquiring of tailed beast, to make everything run more smoothly. It may not be too necessary, but I'd like to suggest it. My suggestion is that when an RP'er acquires a Tailed Beast, they should PM a moderator for approval of it, so they can officially acquire it and have their name listed. They would fill out this template and PM it to a moderator:

Agreed.

3) My third and last suggestion is for a Tailed Beast to be taken away from the RP'er who owns it, if the RP'er has not posted for a certain amount of time. I guess I'd say...3 months. This would prevent situations where a Tailed Beast is owned by an inactive RP'er that hasn't posted in a long time, and the Tailed Beast being stuck with them and not being available to active RP'ers. I was thinking the Tailed Beast would be extracted from the character if the RP'er doesn't post for 3 months, and the character would die. This provides 1) motivation for the RPer to post, and stay posting on the site, and 2) a risk for the character that acquires the Tailed Beast. There has to be some risk or downside to gaining more power than other RP'ers. Once the Tailed Beast is taken away from the RP'er, it'll obviously be available to others.

I'm just thinking that we say they died from unnatural causes and call it a day on that one. I also agree with this statement. If a inactive rper of a long time has a tailed beast within them, then it's only logical that the tailed beast somehow went free so that way it is able to be taken or it can kill whoever tries to capture it next.
    Kaihri Shibo
    Kaihri Shibo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kaihri Shibo Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 pm

2: I agree with the approval, so we can also make sure noone obtain a bijuu without the requirements

3: If someone is inactive for too long, a mod/admin can make a post for the bijuu to take control over it's jinchuuriki and absorbing him.

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Kaihri Shibo wrote:2: I agree with the approval, so we can also make sure noone obtain a bijuu without the requirements

3: If someone is inactive for too long, a mod/admin can make a post for the bijuu to take control over it's jinchuuriki and absorbing him.

Exactly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:01 am