Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

Sinato Uchiha's Home

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Sinato Uchiha's Home Empty Sinato Uchiha's Home

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:27 am

Sinato finally arrived home. As he entered through the doorway and took off his shoes he felt a arms embrace around him as he was hugged by someone. "Onii-San! Welcome home! Where have you been?" He asked excitedly. Sinato forgot that he hasn't been home for a day or two now, which would seem weird since he wasn't on a mission to the outside of the village. He ruffled his litter brother's black hair as he looked at him with a smile. A Genin already, a good one too. Their parents would be proud, if they were still alive.. "Sorry I've been gone, Kiriko. I had some important things to take care of." He said as he began walking through the house. Soon he reached the kitchen, where he opened the fridge and pulled out some ingredients to cook dinner. Some Phoenix tailed shrimp with sushi and wasabi will have to do until he can buy some chicken, which, depending on how pissed off the shopkeeper is, may take between a day to a few weeks. As Sinato began cooking the shrimp, he also became chopping up some fish. "So, Kiriko. How's your training? Have you been working on your Fire Style?" Sinato asked as he pulled out some sticky rice and seaweed. After he did so he noticed the shrimp was complete so he quickly placed the breaded dish on a plate a placed them on the counter before he went back to making the sushi. "Yeah, in fact I think I may be better than you at it." Kiriko said with a mischievous smile. Sinato laughed at him as he finished preparing the sushi. "Learn how to use fireball jutsu to negate my Phoenix flower technique and I may consider you to be near my level." Sinato said jokingly as he ate 3 of the 6 pieces of sushi. And a few pieces of the Phoenix tailed shrimp. Kiriko stuck his tongue out at Sinato. "I bet I can right now. Then I'll prove to you and old Nana that I'm the best." Sinato immediately punched his little brother's head. He didn't punch it with a lot of force but neither was he going to lightly hit it either. The kid may be 12 and he may have some potential but he's not at the point of calling the Hokage old. "Baka, she isn't old at all! I'm only 6 years behind her!" Kiriko laughed at this as he held his head. Sinato gave a small laugh too before heading to his room. "I'm going to bed early. After I do a few things tomorrow, I want you to show me that you've been training." He entered his room and closed his door, locking it. Quietly he stepped to the middle of his room and sat down. Calmly he closed his heterochromic eyes and began to focus. Soon he was standing in front of Matatabi. As he looked upon the beast he felt a small singe of hatred. Hatred because of the power it gave him mostly when he didn't call upon it. Still if it weren't for the power he was given chances are he would've been captured, and strangely enough his wounds seem to have healed after he lost control. "Hello again, Matatabi." The beast gave him a small growl, although that was about it. A small glimmer could be seen in its eyes though, as though it was slightly pleased by something. "Yes? Are you finally ready to hate me and treat me like a monster? Especially since i killed your friend?" Matatabi asked. It listened to the conversation he had with the Hokage, so it knew what the answer was. It doesn't mean that it won't test him now. "Why would I come to hate you? It's my own fault that I couldn't save my friends just like it was when I didn't know your name. I have no one to blame but myself." Matatabi gave out a small breath as it looked over to Sinato with a small smile on its face. "Hmph, it seems you and I will get along after all, Sinato-San. For one to easily humble themselves before a tailed beast is a rare sight these days." Sinato looked at the creature with a smile on his face. He did what he wanted. Quickly he regained consciousness and stood up. It was 3 AM. He climbed into his bed and got some needed rest. The next day he woke up, got dressed, and left without telling Kiriko since he knew he can take care of himself.

SC: 67