Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

The Return of a Powerful Organization!

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

The Return of a Powerful Organization! Empty The Return of a Powerful Organization!

Post by Aiden Hunter Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Dai Abare's Point of View
    Spoiler:
    (Color)
    Dai finally made it to the destination. It was a large cave but that was just about it. His blood began to boil as he started to assume that he had been tricked! He wasted weeks trying to get here, just to find out it's a dinky cave. He entered it anyways just to see what's in it. The occasional dripping of water could be heard, along with the small echo it gave out with every drip. He eventually stopped at the end of the cave, noticing that the rest of the way was high up on a cliff. He wouldn't be able to climb up that high without some gear, so he waited to see if he was the only one to show. "Arrrrggghhhh.. I hate waiting! Why should i have to wait and see if anyone else will come?! For all i know this could be a trap!" He yelled. He mostly just yelled for the sake of not hearing the damned dripping noise though. Suddenly he felt a smack on the head, along with a female voice telling him to shut up. He turned around and glared at her "Who do you think you are? I'll kill you easily!"

Miya Kurotsuchi's Point of View
    Spoiler:
    (Color)
    Having arrived at the cave a day in advance, Miya sat down in a corner near the cliff. She was sleeping there until she heard someone begin to yell. Out of frustration for the rude man she got up from where she laid and walked over to him. "Shut up, Baka!" She said, not even caring who this person was. For all she cared it could be the Sage of 6 Paths. She slapped him on the head and went over to a nearby rock to sit down. She gave him a cold, emotionless stare as he threatened her. "It's easier said than done. Now calm down and let's wait." After she said this she sat their quietly, not taking her eyes off of the man.

Hidan's Point of View
    Spoiler:
    (Color)
    After finally making it to the place, Hidan let out a large sigh. "Of course, even when rebuilding the Akutsuki we have to make it in a damn cave..." He said out loud as he entered. He walked for a few minutes before he came across two people, one of them was keeping her eye on the other, who had his mouth open in amazement when he saw Hidan. "So you know about me, eh? Mind telling me why in the name of Jashin you were yelling earlier, you f***ing bigmouth?" As he said this Hidan was getting ready to kill the man, only to hear a voice from on top of the cliff. "So, you three finally made it.."

Akumo Furosuto's Point of View
    Spoiler:
    (Color)
    Akumo looked upon the three guests that positioned themselves at the bottom of the mountain. Now that Hidan was here, all that was need left was for Akumo to introduce himself. "So, you three finally made it.." He said as he slide down the cliff. As he reached the bottom he took a few steps forward. It seemed everyone had their full attention on him. "I suppose you're wondering why you're here. Well.. Today i'm going to tell you why. My name is Akumo Furosuto. I am the man who will revive the Akutsuki in not only a stronger form, but also in a way where everyone's goals will be reached. Today is an important milestone, because it marks the beginning of the end for not only the Jinjuriki, but for those who have wronged and used you. On top of that cliff holds your robes. Grab them and wear them with pride, for wearing them will symbolize you as not only a member of a group, but as a pinnacle for change. I'll brief you all on your missions after we gain a few more members." As he said this Akumo quickly scaled back up the cliff and into the dark stone hallways that is the Akutsuki's true hideout.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:38 am