Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

Isobu's Wrath: Three-Tails' Capture

The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Isobu's Wrath: Three-Tails' Capture Empty Isobu's Wrath: Three-Tails' Capture

Post by The Genie Kage Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Several miles away from the most notable village of Kirigakure, in the thrashing waves of disturbed waters. A Tailed Beast caused mayhem to surrounding areas with the release of miniature tsunamis. The turtle-like creature slammed its great tails into the nearby lands, creating small valleys of ruined land. There was no one to combat this menace, except one. The ninja was a kunoichi, but not a Kiri-nin. It was a Leaf-nin according to the headband on her forehead. And the symbol on her hat indicated that she was for sure from the Land of Fire. Nana Senju of the Leaf stood on the water and stared calmly at Isobu, who had finally noticed her presence. It was a deadlock, Jinchuuriki and Bijuu. Isobu roared with might and dominance as it turned fully towards the Leaf Kunoichi.

"Yes, yes, I can see you are mad. However, I can't let you harm a friendly country. Now, I shall seal you immediately before I leave. I'll make it a quick one," Nana said calmly, and watched as Isobu created a large wave of water to drown her. In retaliation, Nana had summoned the power of her Tailed Beast to combat. The red aura formed around her, this was the Version 1 appearance of her power, with 3 of the 5 tails present. "I'll beat you with one punch."

sc: 17
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Isobu's Wrath: Three-Tails' Capture Empty Re: Isobu's Wrath: Three-Tails' Capture

Post by The Genie Kage Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:32 pm

With a quick strike, Nana had destroyed the tsunami that threatened her. She stood there nimbly as Isobu roared in anger, then watched as it rolled toward her with shredding speeds. Nana smirked and pulled back her fist, preparing a powerful punch for the turtle beast. Once it was close enough, she extended the punch forward, making perfect contact with the shell. The spinning was halted, and Isobu was knocked unconscious from the punch that Nana released. Nana quickly jumped above the collapsing beast and kicked it hard on the back to send it crashing into the floor of the body of water, resulting in a lot of water being pushed to the sides and then crashing back down on Isobu.

Nana, with her scroll of sealing, had taken the chance to seal the Three-Tails like she had before with two other beasts. As her cloak of red chakra faded, Nana sighed and took of her hat for a moment, "Well, that's done. Now what to do with Isobu...Oh, I know!" Nana directed herself towards Kirigakure, and ran quickly along the water to find a certain ninja.

sc: 10

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:42 am